- The Six Dimensions of Procurement provides a complete Procurement methodology and approach and is an essential tool for Sourcing & Procurement Leaders, Interim Procurement Consultants, Procurement Professionals & Procurement Change Agents.
- You can create your own customised Procurement Management system using the Six Dimensions of Procurement model on your computer, intranet or shared drive. Simply create six main folders for each of the six dimensions & then create sub folders within the each main folder.
- The Six Dimensions of Procurement Model is valuable in so many ways, such as;
# Defining what Procurement is and what it does by explaining the 6 key elements & stages of Procurement
# Using the model to embed an effective computer, internet, intranet or electronic Procurement System
# Assessing Procurement Capability and Value Gaps across all of Procurement or in specific elements
# Training and/or Testing the Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain Team
# Educating other Functional Colleagues, Spenders and Stakeholders
# Rolling out a Strategic Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Programme to Suppliers
- Visit each page on this website to obtain more information on each element and integrate them into your own customised Six Dimensions Procurement Model.
- If you have any questions or need further information, contact Paul using the form below and giving your preferred method of contact.
Start using the Six Dimensions of Procurement today
Contact Paul Warrick to understand more about the Six Dimensions of Procurement and Culture of Procurement Leadership